Welcome to MotorsportZA.tv.
The following are the rules or "Terms" that govern use of the MotorsportZA.tv website ("Site"). By using or visiting the Site, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms. MotorsportZA.tv reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Please check this page of the Site periodically.
You agree that you are only authorised to visit and view this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site unless otherwise specifically authorised by MotorsportZA.tv to do so.
MotorsportZA.tv does not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any Content, search or link on it. The Site and its Content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. MotorsportZA.tv cannot ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features MotorsportZA.tv will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
MotorsportZA.tv disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users, MotorsportZA.tv users, advertisers and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the MotorsportZA.tv service or otherwise related to your use of the Site and/or the MotorsportZA.tv service. MotorsportZA.tv is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the Site.
You agree to indemnify and hold MotorsportZA.tv, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site.
MotorsportZA.tv sells tickets on behalf of promoters, teams, and venues. Policies set forth by our clients, such as venues, teams and promoters, prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on whether you are entitled to receive a refund from the responsible party.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. As an authorised ticket agent, MotorsportZA.tv sells tickets on behalf of the venue, promoter or producer that produces the event for which you buy a ticket. We refer to the venue, promoter, or producer from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our "Event Partner". Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
2. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
3. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
4. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or Event Partner's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. The venue, Event Partner and MotorsportZA.tv accept no responsibility for any personal property.
8. Neither the venue, the Event Partner nor MotorsportZA.tv shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee.